Tuesday, September 21, 2021

STOP!

 

I don't like what I'm seeing. I don't like what I'm hearing.
I can't believe this is all happening. 
I know this is how it is right now, and hiding is not an option.
If you don't see it, I don't know what to tell you.

My heart breaks for my country everyday.
I see the Constitution treated like a memo left by an old school teacher,
so out of touch that it just doesn't apply, so it can be ignored.
The fact is, the Constitution has been relevant for over two hundred years.
All of a sudden, it doesn't apply?
Protecting our people, our country, is an afterthought?
I'm just going to say it.
What the heck was that all about?

My take on the situation - 
Is it possible there is an agenda? 
~Try to demoralize our military?
 Let the whole world know
there are traitors in this country who don't value the Republic on which we stand, nor her people?

It's a heartbreaking thought.

There are so many things that are insanely crazy right now.
I do fine, until I think about it, or hear something.
Then,
I am so frustrated by
so many agendas bent on taking freedom, destroying this country.
To all of it I say,
STOP!

I know I've been guilty of saying, there is no place to go.
This country is the last place, the only place of freedom.
We can't hide anywhere.
Then, 
I have to look at my frustrated face in the mirror and say,
    STOP!
I know. This situation is evil. 
There, I said it.
But, I have to step back.
Take a deep breath.
Close my eyes.
In my frustrated thoughts, I have to say,
STOP!
The darkness around me disappears.
I see the Lion of Judah.
I see Him stand tall, regal in all of His Majesty and Authority.
His eyes are flames of fire.
He holds a golden staff firmly in his hand.
He steps down.
    
He looks at me.
Love. Pure love.
I can feel His Words.
A sharp sword comes from His mouth.
"It's not over, until I say it's over, and it is
NOT  OVER. 
IT IS NOT TIME."
The flames in his eyes are steady, and resolute.
He takes a step and the whole earth trembles. 
Demons sneer and try to act tough.
Their cronies here on earth, ignore the Almighty,
thinking their schemes are hidden from Him.
THEY FORGET...or maybe they never knew.
HE IS THE LORD OF HOSTS.
HE IS THE GOD OF ANGEL ARMIES.
THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM.
Time after time, God has proven himself.
It may look like the enemy is winning. It may look like hope is lost.
But - 
STOP!

We  serve the God of Moses! He parted the Red Sea so his people could walk through on dry land.
When His people turned to Him, He always delivered them.
Always.
The Lord our God is Mighty.
This evil is not of Him.
Right now, evil men with agendas are trying to wreck this country.
Evil men are trying to take man captive, worldwide.
There are principalities at work. But, we serve the Lord of Hosts.
Angel armies far outnumber, and are superior to the principalities of destruction.

Oh! He is Adonai, the Sovereign Lord.
He has a praying people calling out to Him.
Thousands and thousands are looking to Him.
We know He is our answer.
He is our Deliverer.
He is not a piece of clay.
He is not a thought in the wind.
He is the Maker, the Creator of all things!
He is the God of the Universe.
He moves on our behalf.
He says,
STOP!
PUT YOUR EYES ON ME.
PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME.
SPEAK MY WORD.
WALK CLOSE TO ME.
LET ME LEAD YOU.
DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY WHAT YOU SEE.
I AM GREATER.
LOOK TO ME.

~ THE LORD OF HOSTS, YWH, YESHUA, OUR MESSIAH IS HIS NAME.
HE RULES AND REIGNS.
HE HAS THE FINAL SAY.
HE SAYS, VICTORY IS OURS.
STOP!
STAND STRONG.
©Diane Homm, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment